SINGLE PARENT DATING
Dating is confusing enough but when you add kids into the mix, things can get a whole lot more complicated. All singles have challenges dating, getting to know potential partners, asserting boundaries, and determining compatibility. But when children are involved, any decisions you make not only impact your life, but theirs too.
Single parents want to know…
- When do I introduce my kids to someone I’m dating?
- Is it OK for my partner to discipline my kids?
- What if they don’t get along?
- How can I balance the needs of my kids AND nurture a new relationship?
- Where can I meet someone who will also love my kids
- …and much more
Ready to add a partner into your life? Your family’s future starts here!